- Money Back Guarantee
- Very cheap
- Awesome landing page
- The title is deceiving
- Do-Nothing System
- Fake Testimonial Videos
- eBook is badly written
- The method shows nothing new
I’ve been a ptc user for a very long time and I still hate it when bad products that target ptc users circulate in the internet-o-sphere. As a ptc user myself, I am always in the search of knowledge about new methods of getting direct referrals for the ptc websites that I am affiliated with. I was recently introduced to a new eBook, a new guide on how to get a ton direct referrals every day. This eBook is written and marketed by a guy named Arun. In today’s post I will review Direct Referrals Everyday eBook and I will explain why I believe that you SHOULD NOT buy it.
Direct Referrals Everyday eBook Review:
I will start my review by explaining the pros and the cons of this product and why you should ΝΟΤ buy it. But, before I start, I have to make a small disclaimer.
What the ebook teaches:
The eBook teaches ONE method to get thousands (supposedly) direct referrals. I tried the method and it does not work.
The method teaches you to go to a free blogging platform – webs specifically – and create a free blog. In it you will write about a money-making method that is free to join and requires no experience to use. You will not mention that it is for paid to click websites. You will guide them with buttons to create an account to your favorite ptc website and to create a PayPal or Payza account.
Traffic to the page will be generated via Facebook advertising. You will target people from India and Pakistan who want to make money online.
The problem is that neither do webs or Facebook allows you to promote money-making online programs without clearly stating what they are. So, the method is not working..
- Money Back Guarantee: There is a 30 day money back guarantee. Even if you buy the eBook, read it and then ask for your money back in less than 30 days, you will get your five dollars back. Did I got mine, you may ask. No. Why? Because I am lazy and I really don’t care if I lost 5 dollars.
- Very cheap: To start with the Pros, let me tell you that the product is very cheap to buy. It is only $4.95. So if you are still curious about what’s in his eBook.
- Awesome landing page: From a marketing perspective, this guy, Arun, managed to create an unbelievably cool and catchy landing page. I saved his page (by taking a screenshot) for future inspiration. Too bad the product sucks..
The products sucks a lot. What you basically gonna get is an eBook that it is really bad written.
TIP: Let me give you a tip guys. If you are going to write an eBook, before you turn it to a pdf, please, go to fiverr and hire someone to proofread it for you for $5.
So let me summarize the bad stuff:
- The title is deceiving: The landing page headline says that you will learn a method to get hundreds of direct referrals for free. Well, guess what, the method is not free. You have to actually promote your page/blog to Facebook to get visitors. Although, targeting people from India and Pakistan on Facebook is indeed cheap, the method is NOT free.
- Do-Nothing System: Again a lie. I tried to implement what Arun was teaching in his eBook and I have to say that I spent about 5 hours to build my blog and another 30 minutes to set my Facebook ads. The blog platform that Arun was suggesting closed my account because as it seems I cannot promote ptc websites with their free blogging platform so I rebuild the blog on blogger. Another 3 hours. Also, Facebook does not let you to promote money-making opportunities that are not clear on what they are.
- Testimonial video at the bottom are all fake: Those videos at the end of the landing page are all fake. You can get them on fiverr for 5 dollars each. So, stop being a f****** liar Arun and put testimonials of REAL people who met success with the information you are selling.
- The eBook is badly written: As I mentioned above, the eBook is badly written. He created a super awesome landing page and didn’t bother to create good written eBook. Hire someone from fiverr dude for five dollars from fiverr.
- The method he is showing is nothing new: So this guy is basically teaching you to build a page and drive traffic to it. Is this the great secret that you need to buy the information to get direct referrals? Anyway..
I decided to write this review hoping that I can ”save” some unsuspected ptc users time and money by writing this review. Arun, if you are reading this review, I’m really sorry for the bad comments but I had to do it.
Anyway guys, thank you for reading my Direct Referrals Everyday Review. If you liked this review, share it with your social networks. It means a lot to me.